Skip to content
What is Hemp Oil?
- This solvent-free oil finish provides a protective, water-resistant surface.
- Use on new wood that is bare, stained Milk-painted or to revive old wood finishes.
- It penetrates to protect from the inside out.
- Does not leave a surface film that will chip or scratch.
- This food-safe oil finish is perfect for use in the kitchen on wood or stone.
- Used outside, it can restore the lustre of old oil based paint or revitalise surfaces such as cast iron.
- Test on an inconspicuous spot prior to use on an entire piece.
How to use Hemp Oil
- Surface must be clean and dry.
- Apply small amount of oil to surface using a clean cloth or natural-bristle brush.
- Rub gently until it is absorbed into raw wood or Milk Paint finish. For additional sheen and protection, add 2-4 coats.
- With no solvents, drying time is extended, so allow 2 hours between coats and wipe away excess after 12 hours.
- Finished piece may take several days to cure. To maintain, apply a light coat every other year as needed.
- To remove scratches, lightly sand blemish, then reapply oil.
- Covers approximately 25-40 sq. feet. Soap and water cleanup.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection