Eco Seed to Skin - By Saarinen Organics
A face roller & serum all in one.
Keeps our skin looking youthful and keeps fine lines and ailments at bay.
Our Nourishing Serum Oil is made for all skin types, notably for under the eyes. With the stainless steel ball-bearing-roll-on dispenser, evenly apply the serum right where you need it.
Face rollers are popular tools people use for skin care. Some evidence suggests they may boost the circulation, temporarily tighten the skin, and reduce puffiness.
Our Serum is full of raw sebum like oils—Jojoba, Olive, Macadamia, and Vitamin E—as well as Apricot and Almond Oil.
Day or Night time Routine
- After scrubbing your dead skin cells, sunscreen & makeup off in the shower
- Hop out and pat dry your face
- I like to roll in circles around the temple area then glide the roll-on under my eyes, applying just enough without wasting a precious drop
- above my lip
- and down my neck
- Don't rub it in - leave it to absorb
- Apply your night cream over the top - again don't rub it- absorb it
BUNDLE & SAVE with our Wise & mature skin solutions set
Why Use a serum?
- Under the eyes is the most important place to take care of, they do a lot of work with little of our natural sebum oil excreted in that area, causing premature aging.
- Sebum Oil is what keeps our skin looking youthful and keeps fine lines and ailments at bay.
- Unfortunately, when we hit 40 our Sebum Oil is depleted to near nil. I started to notice the signs of ageing and rosacea, eventually discovering it was intrinsically linked to a lack of Sebum Oil. On investigating further, I found studies that were breaking Sebum Oil down into 12 components and matching them to elements found in nature. So far they’ve discovered the properties in Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Olive Oil—all of which I’ve used in our Night cream and this Nourishing oil
Active All natural Ingredients
AKA the Hero's of our Clean skin care
- Blended with Certified Organic oils of Jojoba, Olive, Macadamia and Vitamin E as well as Apricot and Almond Oil. This is a very rich oil; keep in mind that a little goes a long way!
- At Saarinen Organics, we make our own cream base not buy it in - to protect the integrity of our products, so you and I can be sure exactly what goes in it.